Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

It's My Party and I'll Blog If I Want To!

I wrote a guest blog post on Where Writers Win about my Ye Gods! Book Release Party that I held on Facebook on April 1. Hopefully, by sharing my experience, other authors can throw equally (or more) successful online book launch parties!

For authors looking for helpful resources for marketing, take a look at The Winner Circle at Where Writers Win. Members have access to
  • Our vetted and RATED directory of the Best Book Review sites for your genre
  • Connections to LIVE Book Clubs
  • Indie BOOKSTORES in every state
  • Indie and Hybrid PUBLISHER resources
  • Private WWW Club Forum
  • Free online author marketing TOOLS
  • DEALS and STEALS on services and conferences
  • TEMPLATES and TUTORIALS
...and much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment