The Kreativ Blogger award comes with the following rules:
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
Did that above, but thank you again, for thinking of me, Cindy!
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. (see below)
3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. (see below)
(I have found 2 variations of this - one with 10, one with 7. I'm lazy - I'll go with 7. Being lazy will be one of them.)
5. Nominate 6 other Kreativ Bloggers and post links to the 6 blogs you nominate. (see below)
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
Here's the Kreativ Blogger award image:
2. I get to nominate 6 other blogs.
1. I don't know if it's against the rules to give the award to someone who has already received it, but I have to nominate Cindy's because a) she's a gifted writer, and more importantly, b) because her "Six Sentence Sunday" posts always crack me up.
2. Hanna Goss's blog inspires and motivates me. She always has an uplifting message that blosters my determination to be better.
3. And you know I can't leave off our Lowcountry Dog Agility's recently launched blog. Each weekly post is written by a different club member, all with varying degrees of experience in agility, from the rank novice (that would be me) to national champions.
4. While on the agility theme, I have to include Erin Queen's great documentation of her and Jefferson, aka J-Dawg's agility life in Awesome Agility Adventures: Jefferson's Journey.
5. To give the kitties a fair-shake, and because it's always entertaining, I nominate Julia Dennis's blog, Da Buddies Eclectic.The name alone should make you want to take a look!
6. There are so many fabulous blogs out there it's hard to narrow my lis of nominees down to 6, but I do enjoy reading the reviews and interviews at Underground Book Review and I think you will, too.
Finally, according to the rules, I have to post 7 things about me that you might not know.
1. I'm lazy! I love to work at what I love to work at and would just rather not do much of anything else.
2. I have the best husband EVER. Seriously. Everyone says that, but I do.
3. I have always, always, always wanted to be a writer. Having Marina Melee published made one of my lifelong dreams come true.
4. Achieving my lifelong dream of writing a novel and having it published motivated me to want to write more and better.
5. I love my dog...I mean seriously, like some people love their kids, only more so because I don't have to deal with diaper-changing, parent-teacher conferences, and adolescence.
6. I don't really have 7 interesting things to say about myself.
7. I'm always homesick, except when we're in St. Thomas. We're moving back to the Caribbean when we retire (back for me, there for the first time for Matt).
And now I'm off to leave posts on my nominees blog sites. Thank you again, Cindy, and congratulations to all my fellow nominees!